No matter what walk of life a person comes from, our firm finds that there are five reoccurring questions that all retirees generally have and want help to find real solutions to.
- Will we outlive our retirement savings?
- Will I be able to pay my the bills when my spouse passes and our household income shrinks?
- Will our retirement income keep pace with inflation?
- Will taxation on social security erode our income?
- Will we need to pay for long-term care?
- Will there be anything left for loved ones?
While these are very serious problems, most of them are actually manageable if we are willing to make smart choices now.
The reason most retirees continue to struggle is because we live in an ever changing economic climate. The conventional financial wisdom that has been passed on from generation to generation isn't as relevant in today's volatile world and is typically focused on accumulating wealth rather than providing a steady income. Let us help you discover solutions to these concerns.
When you retire what’s more important… the amount of money you have accumulated, or the amount of money you get to spend?